15 August 2010

Jess Hart: Look Breakdown from the Myer Fashion Show

Sue Marshall, Jess Hart's lovely Lead Make-up Artist tells me, "I just love Illamasqua products. The colours kindly gifted to me were exactly what Jess loves to use. The Bronzing Duo blended beautifully, it made her so radiant and the Cream Blusher's just melted into her skin creating a gorgeous dewy finish.

We both just loved the Pure Pigment in Furore too.

Truly, every single product I've used has been fantastic, I can honestly say that I am very excited by this make-up brand."

"Jess and I bounce ideas off each other, after reviewing the garments she will be wearing. We took the amazing reference from Alex Box and added some glamour with the lashes used on the Golden Goddesses and gave it an extra kick with the lip colour.

We decided to pop a lip on her, as no-one else in the show was wearing a bright lip. Jess loves the unexpected. Jess loved the bronze feel as this is something she naturally identifies with but wanted something different for each of her appearances.

thanks to Sassisam for the above image.

Alex Box's show direction suited us perfectly! Because we were restricted with our time, it allowed us to move quickly into a slightly different feel once combined with each new outfit. We played with different lashes for each appearance and 3 different lip colours and nails, Lipstick in 'Obey' during the show, 'Maneater' for a beautiful red on the red carpet and 'Perilous' for a bright orange after party look."

Thanks to Sue for letting me in to the backstage secrets of Jess Hart! She has a great website here, and Jess herself has an amazing blog that all the girls at Grazia UK have been going mad over! Click here to have a read...

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I want those glasses and I mean it seriously. Excuse this silly comment but hey, I'm a spectacles lover. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!