01 September 2009

Alex Box Book Info!

Alex is extremely excited about her first ever extensive collection and exhibition of her work, which will take place at the Annroy Gallery in London NW5 from October 23rd until November 22nd 2009.

If you managed to get Style magazine this weekend [with The Sunday Times - I absorb it every week!] you may have read the two page story on the book; the creativity behind it, the inspirations, the influences, ideas... here is a sneaky peak image from the book. Keep an eye on this blog to as I will be having an interview withAlex tomorrow and she can't wait to tell me more about it!


The book is due for release at book shops from October 22nd.

2 comments:

  1. Will it be available stateside or through amazon.co.uk? I'd love to buy a copy but I live in Texas!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!