07 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

Behind the 7th window of the Illamasqua Advent Calender we have Stacy Lewisen!

What is your role at Illamasqua ?

I am the Quality & Purchasing Controller for Illamasqua. I liaise with our suppliers and I also assist with QC to make sure our customers get the best each and every time.

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

Skin base foundation. I absolutely love it. I have to confess I demand a lot from a foundation, and this delivers in every way. It is light, but with amazing coverage and is a silky dream to apply.


What has been your highlight for 2011?

Playing the Dominatrix at the “Clothes Show live”: What an experience! I was gently asked whether I would like to be this themed character at the show and I agreed (took seconds to decide!). The outfit was borrowed from a friend but once it was on I became Domi-Stace-Trix. I wore Lipstick in “Maneater” (blood red), which seemed very apt for the occasion.

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

I always look forward the art of our campaigns, and the way it’s reinvented twice a year. 

1 comment:

  1. Stacey looks fab, and those man eater lips are rocking.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!