19 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar


Next behind our Advent Calendar window, with only 6 days until Christmas, is our Office Manager and Events Coordinator, Josephine!

What is your role at Illamasqua?

I am the Office Manager and Events Coordinator for Illamasqua.

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

Eyebrow and Lash Gel, I couldn’t live without it to keep the shape and definition of my eyebrows in place all day.


What has been your highlight for 2011?

My highlight was joining the brand full time. I started with the brand as a freelancer just after Illamasqua first launched working on events and supporting with training. I joined the Head Office team in London full time in May and have never looked back.

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

The whole year, working with Illamasqua always keeps you on your toes, something new and exciting is always happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!