23 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

Day 23 and next behind the Advent Calendar window we have Natalie! Our Marketing Director with her favourite product Lipstick in Maneater!

What is your role at Illamasqua?

I’m Illamasqua’s Marketing Director.

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

Lipstick in Maneater is my favourite for it's lasting effect! It’s a great creamy texture that lasts even under the mistletoe. Sorry could not help it, definitely feeling the festive spirit now!

I’m also a massive Precision Ink obsessive – it just does not budge which is amazing for a watery eye. Oh and genuinely don’t know what I’d do without Masqaura! It’s so lengthening and you can really build up the volume and length.


What has been your highlight for 2011?

So many to chose from, Freak and Theatre of the Nameless collection are definitely up there but it has to be the launch of the Leeds store in the Victoria Quarter. As a Leeds girl it is great to see Illamasqua in my hometown (and my Mum finally gets what I do!)

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

The Spring Summer 2012 Collection! Oh and the small matter of the new website! We’ve been listening to online feedback and are currently working on a new site – Spring is going to be a one hell of a season!

Merry Christmas! X

1 comment:

  1. Could I have the email id for the Sales Team which looks into expansion of Illamasqua please?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!