06 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

Day 6 of our Advent Calender, counting down the days until Christmas! Today we bring you Alex! 

What is your role at Illamasqua or for Illamasqua?

I am the Social Media Manager at Illamasqua! Our team co-ordinates all the Social Media content for the brand, as well as liaising with national and international bloggers that want to learn more about us.

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

Sangers is my favourite product of 2011! It's absolutely "my" red: a perfect blood red that compliments my skin tone and makes my teeth like whiter, what else could you want in a lipstick? This picture is from our Freak ball, one of my highlights of 2011 - it was so much fun dressing up and letting out my wild side for one glamorous night!


What has been your highlight for 2011?

I got to meet some more of my blogger friends in the UK and Amsterdam this year! We hosted blogger events for SS11 Toxic Nature and AW11 Theatre of the Nameless and it’s always great fun putting together these events and seeing the reactions of everyone.

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

The new collections are extremely exciting for next year. I am looking forward to taking the creative concepts and applying them across our Social Media platforms: videos, apps, blogger events, competitions… so much to look forward to!

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful meeting you too in Amsterdam <3 so you were a highlight for sure as well ;) And fabulous lipcolor, it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!