16 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

Behind the 16th window of our Advent Calendar we have Rebecca! With her favourite Illamasqua product, Nail Varnish in Scorn!

What is your role at Illamasqua?

Web Customer Service and Logistics Coordinator – providing excellent customer service for Illamasqua.com.

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

I love Illamasqua Nail Varnishes – especially the rubber and matt finish ones. Here I am wearing Scorn (I’m a big fan of black Nail Varnish)!


What has been your highlight for 2011?

I had a great time at the launch party for our debut Fragrance Freak. I started the evening at our store in Beak Street where our amazing team gave me a transformation before heading to the underground tunnels of London to party the night away.

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

I’m looking forward to sampling all of the new collections and seeing what great surprises Illamasqua has in store for us all…

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!