05 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

The 5th of December is here and with it we open the next window of our advent calendar. Today we bring you Laura, our lovely Social Media intern..

What is your role at Illamasqua?

I am interning with Illamasqua in their Social Media department. I have been supporting the team in the world of social networking. I’ve been amazed by the amount of bloggers who dedicate their time to writing about Illamasqua and I hope to create a great relationship with many of the bloggers during my time at Illamasqua

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

Cream Pigment in Depravity from the Theatre of the Nameless collection. It’s a deep violet colour that can be used anywhere. I like wearing this on both my lips and cheeks.



What has been your highlight for 2011?

I recently joined Illamasqua so the highlights for me so far have been settling in to my role and meeting the lovely people that work here! 

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

There is lots to look forward to…getting to know the team at Illamasqua, exploring the brand and the launch of the upcoming collections. I’m looking forward to all of the experiences ahead of me

6 comments:

  1. Isn't Laura lovely? Mind you, I'm a bit biased...I'm her dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more from Laura! Thats my fav Illamasqua product too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU LAURA IM SAT READING THIS WITH YOUR BOW IN MY HAIR MISSING YOU :) <3 ILLAMASQUA CREAM PIGMENTS ARE THE BEST <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really need or use this stuff...because I’m an incredibly attractive man. I can’t help it, I don’t try to be, I just am.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely!
    I love Depravity. It is possible my favorite product of 2011 as well. I LOVE Illamasqua <3
    It has become my favorite brand and I highly enjoy blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!