13 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar



Day 13 and next behind our Advent Calendar we have the wonderful Fiona, Public Relations Intern with her favourite product... Masquara!

What is your role at Illamasqua?

I am interning in the Public Relations department for a year as part of my university course. I work alongside Nicola (UK PR Manager) and Melanie (UK PR Assistant) and assist with organising fabulous events, liaising with press, reviewing our daily coverage and lots more!

What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

My favourite product this year is Masquara. It is a great lengthening Mascara which separates your eyelashes making them look longer and fuller. It is a make-up bag must!




What has been your highlight for 2011?

There have been so many highlights since interning with Illamasqua, from going to London Fashion Week shows to meeting Kelly Cutrone and Whitney Port! My most recent highlight was spending the day at the Birmingham Clothes Show Live with Illamasqua. It was great to see our team in action creating alter ego looks for the Birmingham fans.

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

Collection launches are such an exciting time for Illamasqua as so much hard work and preparation goes into the two launches we have a year. I cannot wait to be involved in the run up to the launch and watch the Spring Summer collection be unveiled.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to íntern with Illamasqua as well, what requirements do I need to fulfill and how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Orchid, please send your details to recruitment@illamasqua.com with a little more about you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm so jealous of Fiona! I'm a recent PR graduate and would die for an opportunity to get some experience with Illamasqua. Is it ok if I contact that email above too?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!