08 February 2012

Illamasqua Cream & Powder Blushes.

Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua blushes. Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face. Be bold, be daring, be the centre of attention.


Here are just a selection of the Cream & Powder Blushes Illamasqua has to offer...


Powder Blusher in Excite
'It is densely pigmented blush and stays good 7 – 8  hrs on my face without fading and after that there is still signs of flushed cheeks . It is very soft and doesn’t need much of an effort to blend.' - Thanks to Indya Beauty for her thoughts on this blusher.

As our blushers are so pigmented, you only need a tiny bit to go a long way! All our blushers can also be used as an eye shadow or as a contour. Another great piece for contouring is our Cream Pigment in Hollow.

Cream Blusher in Rude

This is what Temptalia thought to this Cream Blusher - 'The texture, despite its creaminess, feels featherweight against the skin; it’s thin, comfortable to wear, and doesn’t feel greasy.'

Highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with 
fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity you desire. 
Use over foundation for impact, or under for a captivating glow. However you apply it, be daring. 

Powder Blusher in Morale

'Morale was a love at first sight for me. This is my first Illamasqua Blush and only makes me ask myself why haven´t I tried their blushes before? ...I love pink blushes and honestly this is one of the best I tried.' - Thanks to All You Desire for this quote.



This blusher is part of our Theatre of the Nameless collection, a collection which is based on the essence of self-expression that transformed 1920s Berlin, shop the collection hereApply our Powder Blusher in Intrigue above your blusher line to create a highlight. 

To view the rest of our beautiful shades, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my Illamasqua powder blush. I have Nymph. I also have cream eyeshadow in "Crumble", which makes a great blush too, in between my bb cream and powder, with a tiny bit of Nymph on the top. <3 The powder blush is ridiculously pigmented too, which was a bit unfortunate the first time I put it on - I wasn't expecting that!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!