08 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

We have another team member for you today behind the 8th window of the Advent Calender.... Stephanie!

What is your role at Illamasqua?

I’m Stephanie and I'm currently interning with Illamasqua, supporting with the office administration and front of house duties and also with the fabulous Illamasqua events.
  
What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011

Precision Ink is my “can't live without” product.  The pen is thin and pointed, leaving a clean sharp line making it really quick and easy to use.  


What has been your highlight for 2011?

The Freak Launch party was amazing!  The guests made a huge effort with their make-up; the costumes and the alter egos on show were phenomenal! 

What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

I am really looking forward to my future here with Illamasqua. I have met some extremely talented and lovely people since working here and I am forever grateful for this opportunity.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have an internship with Illamasqua as well, what requirements do I need to have and how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Stephanie too and I am a US fan! How lucky you are to get to work with such a great brand! I just placed an online e order and I can't wait to get it. Thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!