09 December 2011

Illamasqua Advent Calendar

Behind the 9th window of our advent calendar, we have a Friday special for you, Jayde of our Australian team...

What is your role at Illamasqua?

I’m the Senior Account Manager at Tailor Maid Communications, Illamasqua’s Australian PR and Events Agency.


What is your favourite Illamasqua piece for 2011?

I have two, and was unable to eliminate one so my absolute must-have, can’t leave the house without, feel naked when forgotten product is the NEW Illamasqua Freak Fragrance and Lipstick in Atomic. As a fragrance fanatic I have completely succumb to the scent and as a former ‘neutral-lip’ kind of girl, this shade has opened my lips to a world of daring color!



What has been your highlight for 2011?

Firstly, commencing work on such an empowering and devoted brand, which has utterly reinforced my love of beauty, how we define beauty and that beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. Then there was the eerily beautiful Theatre of the Nameless launch with our very own Sebastian Droste and the unleashing of the dangerously delightful Freak Fragrance.


What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

Where do I begin – I can’t wait for the new collection launch.

I am on the journey to discover my next alter ego… 

1 comment:

We love to hear from you!