24 January 2010

Whoosh! Femme Party At Shoreditch House

Shoreditch House - the one stop exclusive members club in East London that has a roof top pool, fabulous restaurant, Cowshed spa and bowling area [affectionately known as the biscuit tin] where on Sunday 17th January, Illamasqua National Make-up Artists Mika and Adam set up a station to create some funky looks at the party thrown by legendary DJ Jodie Harsh and cult diva [and host of Gay Bingo - one of the funniest nights I have ever attended] Johnny Woo.

Adam bought his alter ego Medusa out to play, with radical hair and full on gothic lip. Mika went for a gothic porcelain doll look with his staple navy blue lip. This, I am told, will be the Autumn Winter 2010 lip colour! You heard it here first!

I also grabbed a quick chat with Jodie who told me all about her fabulous wigs. Apparently, she only ever keep two at a time [I was surprised by this - I thought she would have a whole dressing room dedicated to them!] but they are imported from Las Vegas every few weeks!




The photos are courtesy of Kenny Campbell at KCTV.

3 comments:

  1. We added your article to our auto glass directory. You’ll find there is link to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll spill some from our cups tonight and think of you all. Hope you're in good health soon, I'll give what I can and try to pry some dollars out of whoever will listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about That Auction and you've really helped out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!