19 January 2010

Body Electrics: Photoshoot Day!

Very excited as in about twenty minutes I am heading down to the Big Sky studios in Kings Cross, London for our Spring Summer 2010 collection photoshoot. I have just spoken to Kate [Brand Director] and she says that everyone began at 9am and have only just started shooting [it's nearly 2pm...!] so it's going to be a long day!

I will keep you updated via twitter whilst I am there. I am also hoping to get an interview video with the creatives behind the shoot and I will eventually put this on Youtube as a pre-Body Electrics teaser. More on that later.

I have just been googling the fabulous photographer team of Warren Du Preez and Nick Thornton Jones, who have been assigned the task of shooting this exciting new collection, and found this video on Youtube.

I was absolutely blown away - beautiful and scary in equal amounts!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG need to know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with all things ILLAMASQUA! Alex Box, you are a genious! I wish I could see you at IMATS!

    Loving you in Vancouver, when are you coming??
    Julie Brown

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!