12 January 2010

Sirens... Dystopia... Pastel Nails!

From the evocative, sexy narrative of Sirens to the structured intensity of Dystopia, we have always been keen to mix it up and produce collections that surprise and excite.

Before the launch of our highly anticipated Spring/ Summer 2010 collection we have produced a line of four Pastel Nail Varnishes to get you in the Summer mood...


May I present to you...

Nudge - a lovely mint icecream shade that I think may well be my favourite of the four.




Caress - a beautiful cornflower blue that is a delectable hybrid of blue and grey. Very unique.



Wink - A lovely lavender lilac for the girls and guys who love their nails ultra pretty and feminine.



Blow - Think of the yummiest lemon sorbet you've ever had. We've bottled it.



The Pastel Nail Varnish collection is due to hit our counters and online shop from the end of February. You will be able to add your name and email address and we will notify you when it becomes available from the beginning of next week - we are expecting the MILF effect on these beauties as they are similar consistency and finish...

27 comments:

  1. Wink looks breathtaking! And so do Nudge, Caress and Blow!

    I am looking forward to this release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo looks gorgeous! I am a real sucker for yellows and I love the name blow *giggles* I may pair it with Phallic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo Wink is stunning. Great idea for summer.. i love pastels contrasting a tan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Beautiful! Ethereal! Makes me look forward to Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it!!! Where I can find it in US?

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look freaking amazing! I can't pick which is my favourite because they all look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wink looks gorgeous, much like a more pastel version of Velocity! Great shades, I love pastel nails ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. any word on if they will hit the states via Sephora???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - Gorgeous colours and I am gonna pass on the word to a few friends and family who I know will love the colours x Can't wait for the next collection x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty much dying over Nudge and Wink.

    I love pastel nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. MILK LIQUID NAIL COLOURS. i have to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please, please, please release these in the US!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caress, Wink and Blow - how suggestive. No wonder I like these three best. Please have this collection at Sephora stores in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Please release in the US... I would buy all 4!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i hope these will come to the states,they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please bring these to USA, Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please bring these to Sephora in the States!!! :) I'm in love with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want all of these! They remind me of Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. please bring to the US!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please, please, please release these in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just bought all four. They are beautiful! Glad they deliver in de Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello friend amazing and very interesting blog I really enjoyed reading and I would like to have any update about it and i want to know if you have any blog about generic propecia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Man I love this post and it was so good and I am going to save it. I have to say the superb analysis this article has is truly remarkable. Who goes that extra mile these days? Bravo!!! Just another tip you should install a Translator for your Global Audience...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!