27 January 2010

IMATS!

Make-Up Artist magazine produces the International Make-Up Artist Trade Show (or IMATS), and on the 30th and 31st January it will be time for IMATS to hit London! The anticipation has reached fever pitch in the bloggersphere from what I can see - and I am just as excited.

IMATS have been chasing us to appear at the event for some time - we finally agreed about 3 weeks ago and poor Spob [Head of Professional Development] has been slaving away getting everything organised - and there is a lot to organise, but we do love a challenge!

As I am sure you all know, Alex Box will be speaking around 2:30pm on the Saturday. I will be going along on Saturday to help out and to meet some bloggers, so if you want to grab a coffee let me know and I'm sure I can fit in some time to see you! Especially you guys I haven't met before :-)

I will also be doing some filming so come along and give us your views!

As well as the speakers, I am looking forward to the makeup museum that I have heard whispers about, as well as the contests featuring make-up students. If you are a student or a teacher from a make-up college, we have developed an Illamasqua Academy that will come to your college to discuss Illamasqua, the products, some tips and tricks as well as the chance to meet some top theatre, film and fashion make-up artists. Drop an email to info@illamasqua.com if you would like to speak with Spob further on this. She will also be at IMATS so come along and have a chat with us.

5 comments:

  1. Urg I wish I could go, ah well, have a great weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! i want illamasqua to come to my college!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you all today!

    I thought Alex Box was really inspirational, made me all the more determined.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!