11 November 2009

Alex Box Book Launch

I know I've already gone into great detail about the book launch last week, but thought you might want to know more about what looks the Illamasqua head office girls went for. As Halimah did Katie's make-up and she looked absolutely stunning, I've asked her to explain how she achieved it:

'As we were already running late for the book launch, we had to rush! So I basically focused on Katie's eyes. I used Powder Eye Shadow in 'Bronx' over the lid as a base. I then took Powder Eye Shadow in 'Lestat' and pressed this into the socket line, taking it out to 'wing' the corner of the eye. Using my finger, I took some Liquid Metal in 'Solstice' and pressed it over the lid area to ensure a really bright colour, and blended it more towards the socket line, as it approached the black. Pure Pigment in 'Breathe' was then used on the brow bone and near the tear duct. To finish the look, I applied Medium Pencil in 'Sophie' to the top and bottom lash line, and False Lashes no. 13 for a real 'wow' factor. Katie kept her lips nude with Sheer Lipgloss in 'Brillant', and we applied a little Powder Blusher in 'Lover' to achieve a natural glow.'

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Know www.bemlinda.com.br
    hello all well?
    I would like to make a deal and I store in Brazil also
    visit www.bemlinda.com.br
    Tatiana Amaro

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!