19 November 2010

Illamasqua Nail Quills - Now Live!

A special blog post to the Nail Quills today...


Our fabulous National Make-up Artist Mika rocking his Nail Quills at Concrete last Friday...


The beautiful gift box that they come in ...


Our swatch with the new Nail Varnish in 'Scorn' - a rubbery matt black ...


And for those of you unfamiliar with Mike's work, check it out by clicking through to his name here
 

This is one of my favourite photo shoots of all time, from Russian Vogue back in 2008. I don't know who did the make-up [answers on a post card, please!] but the matchy matchy of the lips and nails is beautiful. Plus, I love to rock a smoky purple eye! Stunning.

3 comments:

  1. Russian Vogue is seriously underated in my opinion. Love it - equally girly and tough at the same time - I see my self wearing a very soft make-up whilst rocking these nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quils are ridiculous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your line but the quils are simply ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val Garland carried out the make up for this shoot

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!