29 November 2010

The Illamasqua Christmas Wish List...

Today is apparently the day that we all suddenly realise that it's less than a month until Christmas and burn our credit cards up on the internet getting in our Christmas shopping! Now, I am not going to rub in that I have already bought and wrapped my presents [I'm a virgo...] but instead find out what the Illamasqua team are really wanting for Christmas ...!


Halimah Haque - Product Development Assistant

The Brush Roll - £95. This is one of the most exciting gifts that Illamasqua are offering this Yule Tide! With 5 of our best selling brushes available in a beautiful, bespoke brush roll with the iconic narcissistic woman, this is something that as a professional make-up artist who freelances in my spare time, I can't be without.



Rosa Sibaja - PR and Press Manager

This Christmas is extra special for me as I also turn 30! To mark the occasion I am hoping that Santa brings me this ultra-glam Vivienne Westwood leopard print dress [£845] to celebrate in! I will also be rocking the gold Opulence Luxury Lashes to really make a statement.



Hayley Smith - Marketing Assistant

With the party season fast approaching, I am looking for a way to stamp my individuality and dare to be different with my look this season! As a newbie to the Illamasqua team, I have been super excited to suddenly be exposed to such great products and such a fantastic team spirit, and the sense of originality and individuality has encouraged me to place an order of the Nail Quills [£35] that I will be rocking over Christmas and New Years!


Alex Cummins - Junior Brand Manager

With the cold snap showing no sign of snapping off, my skin is getting a battering! I have recently discovered SkinCeuticals, a science-based skincare company that have products that really deliver. I am loving the hydrating B5 serum - it has totally transformed my skin. And we all know how important a great base is for make-up!

 I am also really looking forward to picking up my third [!] bottle of Nail Varnish in 'Baptiste' - I've never finished a bottle of Nail Varnish before, let alone two, and this is my absolute favourite; a rich, multi-dimensional purple... [thanks to temptalia.com for the swatch!]





  
Carl Atkinson - 

I am looking forward to relaxing this Christmas after another busy Illamasqua year! I will be wishing for a selection of Neal's Yard Remedies products - they do a great mens range, but I absolutely love the Geranium and Orange Bath Oil [£13.70] for a sensory experience. They have a fantastic selection of Flower Remedies as well that will help to rectify any Christmas over indulgence!


Calum Mackay - International Account Manager

I joined Illamasqua this year and I have really embraced the men in make-up mantra of the brand! Every Friday night I am now rocking a smoky eye courtesy of the Sophie Pencil, but I think this Christmas I would like to experiment with different Medium Pencil colours - Debonair for a bright blue or Sorceress for a chocolate brown would be high on my list!


I also cycle to work every day which can be pretty chilly, so a Markus Lupfer merino wool crew neck jumper [£239] would be a lovely treat ...



Amy Jones - International Account Manager


I am going snowboarding this Christmas, so the thing that I would really like is that I come out of that with no broken bones! Last year I broke my elbow. Ouch.

Once I am back from being out in the snow, I'd love to warm up with some gorgeous candles - the Kiki De Montparnasse Ambience Candle Set [$75] is perfect for travelling.
Kathy Koonts - Merchanding and Operations Manager

New singles for my juke box are top of my list - I've recently treated myself to a 1958 wurlitzer jukebox!
I would also love to get some more Liquid Metals to add to my collection - I have my eye on Phenomena right now ...

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I believe the credit for the swatch of Baptiste has to go to the lovely Christine of Temptalia.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good nail spot! We will update now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brush roll and quills are top of my list!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!