10 July 2009

The Post You Have All Been Waiting For...

The Official Word: Illamasqua is going Stateside!

Yes you’ve heard right, the rumours are true. We’re thrilled to announce that Illamasqua will be launching in the brand new Sephora store, 5 Times Square on 31st July.

Although we weren’t planning to retail in the US quite this soon, the demand from our American fans has been phenomenal so we just didn’t think it was fair to keep people waiting any longer. And of course, we want to give as many of you as possible the opportunity to experiment with our fabulous products and discover your alter egos. These are exciting times for everyone!

Since launching in London at Selfridges Oxford Street only nine months ago, we’ve experienced an overwhelming response to our professional night-time make-up range. We knew what we were doing was groundbreaking, but we honestly didn’t anticipate such an incredible global reaction.

Our US rollout will begin on 31st July with a coveted spot in New York’s newest beauty mecca, Sephora 5 Times Square. We will then be bringing our artistry to a further 26 Sephora stores across America by the end of October.

The exclusive 5 Times Square launch is set to rock the New York beauty scene, with many of our top artists helping to spread the alter ego message and assist new customers in exploring our long-lasting, truly professional palette. Initially, the range will consist of over 200 specially selected products, guaranteed to wow the audience and ensure Illamasqua takes centre stage.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section and I'll pull together a Q&A in the near future!

16 comments:

  1. Will you be coming to Canada as well? I know that there are some items that we can't have delivered to Canada from Sephora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will nail polishes be available for purchase? If so, will they be available online only or also in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a list of the other Sephora stores that will be launching?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also curious about the Canada situation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am so excited to hear that you guys are coming to the States!!!!! Wooo Hooooo!!!!! I would love to know which Sephora stores and if one isn't near me will we be able to order from Sephora online and pay for US shipping instead of overseas shipping? This is the best news I've heard all week, thank you Illamasque!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! Hopefully you'll be at my local Sephora soon; I've been itching to review your stuff for months. Congrats on the opening! You guys deserve the press.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So EXCITED!!!! I can't wait to receive my haul but I so can't wait for July 31st!!! Thank You SO MUCH FOR COMING TO THE STATES SOONER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sincerely hope there will be a way to get the stuff to Canada without seeking out a shipping proxy. I find it frustrating that Sephora doesn't ship many things to Canada, even when some of those things are sold here anyway. I'd also love to see a list of the stores that will be getting Illamasqua. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And we have been waiting, as you know! I have noticed that you list the launch as the 31st but according to Sephora.com it's on the 30th. I'm wondering why the disparity between the dates? Just want to make sure I've got it straight- I'm trying to convince my fiance to make the 7.5 hour car trip to NYC so that I can be there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to pay sincere congratulations to your marketing, product development and especially your amazing front line makeup artist team to getting this brand where it deserves to be at such an early stage. Honestly, so much hard work must have been put into making this happen, especially in this cut-throat business. I believe you're going to make a huge mark on the global makeup industry and as a customer and a marketing professional I hope to be there every step of the way and be inspired by your success.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sephora has a tendency not to carry some of the more "extreme" lip colors produced by the brands they carry, either in store or at sephora.com. Will they be offering, for instance, Repulse, Torrid and Gender Illamasqua lip products?

    ReplyDelete
  12. like many of the reviewers above, i hope Illamasqua will be coming to Canada soon as well. Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver would be great places to start.

    H.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very excited to hear this. Will the products also be available at sephora.com for us to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the marketing team, product dept. and art direction at Illamasqua!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please come to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  16. canada!
    Montreal, toronto, ontario!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!