31 July 2009

Illamasqua and Sephora Launch!

I cannot describe how excited I am to hear the feedback from the online New York based community after they have had their swatching frenzy at the first ever Illamasqua stand in the United States of America!

You have to tell me all about it guys, as I unfortunately can't be there. Two of our international artists, Daniel and Adam - will be there to encourage everyone to unleash their alter egos and celebrate their individuality! Photos to be posted soon!

4 comments:

  1. OMG it was craziness in the new Sephora Times Square and ofcourse I went straight to the Illamasqua counter. Daniel & Adam were amazing & helped me pickup a few items. Can't wait to get my hands on more goodies! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Can't WAIT til it hits the west coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing picture! I cannot wait to hear about it either! Im sure blogs will be buzzing tonight!!!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds so exciting! Sometimes I really wish I lived in the States so I can go to events like these :P

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!