28 February 2010

Love Never Dies Sponsorship

When I was younger, my parents used to take me on an annual trip up to London to see a different theatre show for my birthday. I used to look forward to these shows so much and I would always guess as to what they were going to take me to see. Like many people, I'm sure, who started going to the theatre from a young age, the excitement and anticipation I felt was second to none. Among the fabulous shows I have seen are Oliver!, Whistle down the Wind, Joseph and his Tecnicolour Dreamcoat, Lion King, Grease, Cats and Les Miserables. But the first one I ever saw, and the one that captured my heart and imagination the most was Phantom of the Opera when I was 10 years old.


I could wax lyrical about this incredible show for ever, but you can probably start to gauge my reaction when I heard about the sequel being put in to production - Love Never Dies.

As if my excitement hadn't reached fever pitch already, I heard last week that Illamasqua had secured the exclusive make-up brush sponsorship of the show! I am beyond excited by this and once I get a copy of the program with our logo on I'll scan it and boast [sorry, post...!] about it :-)

Love Never Dies is on at the Adelphi Theatre in London - which is apparently haunted by the ghost of an actor who was murdered outside the stage door...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!