31 August 2011

Rubber Nails: Swatches

Our exciting new formula is brought to life in these fantastic swatches by the lovely Edita at All You Desire.

These kinky, waxy varnishes add a beautiful, unexpected finish to your nails - and some great news? I'm rocking Faux Pas for the first time today and hand on heart... it's a one coater...!

So without further ado, may I introduce...

FAUX PAS - Blue Violet


KINK - Bottle Green


TAINT - Stone Brown


VICE - Deep Cerise 


Don't forget - you still have time to enter our Kinky Nails competition to WIN all these delightful shades... just click here or go to www.illamasqua.com/kinkynails.

So... whats your favourite?

17 comments:

  1. Faux Pas, its such a pretty colour. Though i'm a purple addict so all purples looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vice is the sexiest thing I've seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep cerise is impresionant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a brown shade called Taint? Really?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kink or vice.....I cannot decide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, the brown one!

    My heart jumped as I read the words "new formula", hoping that it meant "no formaldehyde resin" so that the fabulous Illamasqua varnishes finally could be possible to wear even for my sensitive nails... But no such luck. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving Deep Cerise. These are a nice compromise between matt and glossy - I like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pic of Vice and Faux Pas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely Vice for pure sexiness and sophistication. However, more surprised about the elegance and edginess of Taint. Love both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving VICE - Deep Cerise! Beautiful colour for autumn. Check out my blog for a red lips special with illamasqua products!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my!! Kink and faux pas need to be mine. Super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Often I just want one or two shades from a collection, but, WOW! It's not even possible to pick a favorite. I love them all!!! They all look perfect, I really hope I win so I can have wonderful nails in Sweden all year long.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!