20 May 2010

Marina and the Diamonds

Last night Rosa [PR and Press Manager] and I went along to the Marina and the Diamonds gig at the Bloomsbury theatre in London. Rosa and I are both big fans of this kooky singer Marina Diamondas - you may remember that Halimah created a look for her at the Sanderson Predicts event last Summer.

As well as the big hit I Am Not A Robot, Marina played her latest single, Mowgli's Road, with one of the strangest, most wonderful videos I have seen in a long time! Check it out below...



Tonight Spob, Rosa and I are off to Southampton Solent University to watch the fashion and beauty graduate show - really looking forward to it and I will be posting photos tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! Thank you for sharing, can't believe I never heard of her. Can't wait to see the photos from the graduate show. x

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!